The CMF is seeking a Program Management Coordinator to join the team in the Montréal office.
Reporting to the Director, Programs and Policy, you will coordinate the activities related to the Program Management team (guidelines, business and sector development, reporting, legal and processes and other activities as required).
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that a proactive timeline of priorities and tasks are met in the updating and creation of a large number of program documents.
- Provide regular status updates and reminders of deadlines and deliverables.
- Create and maintain various tracking logs, including the decisions made on polices interpretation and directives given to the Canada Media Fund Program Administrator/Telefilm Canada (CMFPA).
- Collaborate with the VP, programs and business development on the sector development partnership activities (prepare draft agreements based on pre-existing models, perform follow-up on the selected projects, etc.).
- In collaboration with the Administrative Assistant, organize the CMF’s yearly consultation with stakeholders across the country.
- In collaboration with the Communications and Promotion team, coordinate the press releases, translations and activities related to the Program Management activities.
- Review translation from English to French of all program-related documents, including guidelines, press releases, briefing notes, agreements, presentations, etc.
- Support Program Management team members as required
- Collaborate with other departments of the CMF and the CMF’s Program Administrator
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Bilingualism: must have a perfect command of French and English languages, both orally and in writing
- At least 5-year’s experience in an Administrative role in the television and/or digital media industries
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain efficient working relations and partnerships with various stakeholders and interest groups
- Ability to prioritize according to tight deadlines in a setting where activities and priorities evolve rapidly
- Good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work both very autonomously and as part of a team
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter (in French and in English) to Human Resources ([email protected]) by January 22, 2020.
Canada Media Fund welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. The CMF thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.