The Canada Media Fund (CMF) fosters, develops, finances and promotes the production of Canadian content and applications for all audiovisual media platforms. The CMF guides Canadian content towards a competitive global environment by fostering industry innovation, rewarding success, enabling a diversity of voice and promoting access to content through public and private sector partnerships. Please visit www.cmf-fmc.ca.
The CMF is seeking a Bilingual Digital Tagging and Implementation Coordinator for our Toronto office on a 12-month contract.
Reporting to the Manager of Research, the purpose of the position is to provide support for the implementation and management of digital analytics tagging solutions across all CMF-financed digital media projects, both convergent and experimental.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Supports Research team in the coordination and implementation of CMF / Adobe tagging solution.
- Collaborates directly with external developers and producers to ensure compliance with CMF / Adobe tagging protocol.
- Monitors tag management metrics, ensures tag audits are conducted and results published on regular basis, coordinates and tracks all tag requests end-to-end.
- Diagnoses potential issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Provides technical support of Adobe tag management platform to external developers and producers, also participates in group meetings.
- Ensures accuracy of results produced from digital tags as a result of data analysis.
- Provides assistance in designing forms / protocol for the collection of “self-reported” data for convergent digital / experimental projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- University graduate in business, communications, computer science, social sciences or media studies; related work experience may be substituted for advanced degree.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience in digital media, app programming, or web design, and exposure to web measurement strategies. Prior experience in TV or film production is an asset.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Previous experience implementing Adobe Analytics and / or comScore DAX solutions.
- Experience working with tag management platforms such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be a detail-oriented, creative thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires ability to work with sound judgement and discretion.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables at the same time and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate needs and opportunities with potentially nontechnical audiences.
Canada Media Fund welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 10th, 2017.
The CMF thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.